Why Join the Manitoba Association of Fire Chiefs?
- Helps maintain and intensify the esteemed reputation already earned by firefighters;
- Helps strengthen our voice with the Province; and
- A larger membership means more resources to allow MAFC to accomplish more for the fire service.
Benefits of Membership:
- Eligibility for the 25 Year Manitoba Fire Fighters Long Service Medal **(with 5 years consecutive membership);
- Representation for MPI appeals for motor vehicle response claims;
- Discounted registration fee for the MAFC Annual Conference and AGM;
- Discount on the purchase of training and educational material purchased from the AFCA Bookstore;
- Access to a “Members Only” portion of the MAFC website (www.mafc.ca) and the ability to take part in discussion groups;
- Helping to strengthen our voice with the Province and being a part of an organization respected throughout Canada;
- Attending the Annual Conference to share experiences and ideas with your colleagues across the Province.
Who can join?
- Fire Chiefs, including Deputy or Assistant, Platoon, Battalion and District Chiefs;
- Industrial Fire Marshalls/Fire Chiefs;
- Military, airport or other institutional Fire Chiefs;
- Chief Forestry Officers or other designated heads of Forestry Districts or zones in the Province of Manitoba.
- Fire Commissioner, and any member of his office;
- Anyone interested in promotion or development of the emergency prevention and response field or persons.
Are you a Supplier? – Membership can also benefit you:
- Discounted rate for booth fees for BOTH the Annual Conference and Trade Show in the Spring.
- A link to your website on the MAFC website. MAFC members are encouraged to support those suppliers who support the Manitoba Association of Fire Chiefs.
Supplier Application Form: PDF
(We now accept credit cards)